Saturday, May 31, 2008
End of May
Here it is...the end of May. The pool is open, geese are swimming in the pond, strawberries are ripe and my tomatoes are getting blooms on them already. We are happily getting ready for Kelly and her family --- all of them --- to arrive in Ohio on Tuesday. They will stay with Holly's family overnight and then make a trip to Kirtland, then driving down to our farm Wednesday evening. We have beds for everyone and are getting groceries stocked up on Monday. You can't come to see us ...unless you plan to spend some R & R time! We are so looking forward to all of your visits!! I found out from Andra that her fiance', Alex... served his mission in Ohio - yeah Alex!! So far, since we bought our home together last May, 07...we have had Holly's family down for overnight (they were the first) and then Heidi, Dave, Dain & Aubry visited us in November, just before all the leaves changed, etc. Heather spent the holidays with us and spoiled me with having a kid to hug each day. Dan, Suzanne and Addison will visit July 21-29!! Kerry and the kids are planning to fly back with us after Andra's wedding Aug. 7th and stay for several weeks (Mike will follow a week after Kerry). And...we think Heidi's will visit maybe before the end of August - we hope. Sept. 7th is the McMillan reunion that we are having at our place as we did last year. Yep...end of May and summer is going to go fast...but it will be so nice. I can't wait to have my family visit their mom at her house-woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm the first, I'm the first! Na Na Na Na Na!
Love your uplifting comments on our blog, now I get to leave them on the "best Mother-in-Law a Daughter-in-Law could ever ask for"'s blog!
Yeah! A momblog.
Yeah....is right. I told Holly last night that I forgot the name of my blog (the blog site). I finally found it!! Just went on google blog and put in my email address and pass word - it is eightkidmom, in case I forget and ask one of you-ha,ha. I told Kris that when he called and he said "that's funny"...he was right. I hope I continue to think I'm funny also...if it gets so I don't, I'll be in trouble!!
Garity...thanks for your nice compliment...it means a lot. Hang in there, you both are doing a great work. Love ya'! Mom
Post a Comment